Thursday, February 4, 2010

OMGOMGOMGOMG


YOU MUST READ THIS NOW.

Black Tambourine's got a new reissue, but this time, it has UNRELEASED SONGS!!!! (now they get to smack the dumbass who called their last album "complete recordings"). AND, they recorded some songs they never got recorded back in the day!

But, this news is a-fucking-mazing. Like holy shit-fucking-god-damn-jesus loves me amazing. I love Black Tambourine, so so so much I can't find the words to describe it. If you've never heard of Black Tambourine, they were one of the first slumberland records bands, and did a shoegaze/indie pop shtick, in the vein of the Vivian Girls (but better and 20 years earlier). I don't know what to do with myself! I don't think I can wait until March 30th!

If you've never heard of them, now's a good time to start, and ironically, the place to start is their complete recordings...right here

I am totally pre-ordering this on vinyl. I've never pre-ordered anything. ANYTHING.

Yeah, I know this news is kinda old. I'm always behind. Ohhhhh Well.
I'm also going to post an album for you, tonight. So check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment