Monday, February 22, 2010

Endive Discog.

You may or may not know that I have a deep love for early emocore/math rock/indie rock. Well, you do now. The problem is, the field was heavily dominated by men, so it makes it hard for me to blog about. A while back I came across an early midwest emo band-Endive- who had a female singer. It made me very happy. It made me less happy to find out they only recorded a couple of songs.

All I know is that they were from Indianapolis and later were involved with this band majhas and some other hardcore screamo bands.

Too bad, I guess. Enjoy what they left here at Globulos Negros:

http://globulosnegros.blogspot.com/2009/04/endive.html

1 comment:

  1. The link for the endive stuff is dead. If you have the music, would you upload it? I had one or two songs on a mix tape about a decade ago, but that tape, like all the others, is now gone.
    i'd love to hear Endive again.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete