Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gaze- Seedless 7"

I wrote a whole paragraph about how much I love Rose Melberg and then deleted it, because she's not even the leader of Gaze, and I don't want this blog to be some Rose devotional.

Gaze still rules, however, and generally ties with Tiger Trap for my favorite work of hers. Their two main albums, Mitsmeru and Shake the Pounce, aren't too hard to come by, so I'll let you find them yourself. Their 7"s, on the other hand, are pretty hard to come by.

Generally, Gaze is just fairly standard 90's twee pop. But hey, there ain't nothing wrong with that. Believe it or not, Rose Melberg isn't the main singer- she does alot of background vocals for the other members- Miko Hoffman and Megan Mallet.

Hopefully you like this, their first 7'', Seedless. The b-side appears on their first album as well. Ripped at 320, and I know, I haven't fixed the comments. Sorry.

sharebee.com/a6f76232

No comments:

Post a Comment