Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Blue Up?


This morning I have a cd by a band that I just came across. It's odd, pretty obscure and I'm super educated about this new find, but i'm really diggin' it. But, I've been blogging about getting your musical vegetables, so here it is for you to check out.


From what i've found, the blue up? was a rock band from minneanapolis in the early 90's, and it owes a ton to babes in toyland, one of my favorite early 90's female alternative bands. So, I'm into the blue up? a little from the begininng, and while I don't think it's as good as babes in toyland, it's a unique listen with it's own positives.


Ana Voog, the main singer/member has done some solo work and currently has a 24hr art cam project going on.


Here's their main album, at 320 of course.


Check out Ana Voog's interesting website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment