Monday, January 18, 2010

The Sandwitches

So, I'm not dead, just crazy busy.



I kind of feel bad not having something really rare or special and just kind of 'dumping' or recomending something to you. They're not getting much attention yet anyways. I think that's going to change.



I also normally don't post new and upcoming music, because I seem to always be behind.



The Sandwitches (that's not a typo) are from San Francisco, the best city on earth. I plug them not because they're local, but they have a really unique and great sound. I personally feel it's the modern day indie rock/folk/pop equivilant of Fleetwood Mac, and boy do I love Fleetwood Mac!



Needless to say, if you like Fleetwood you'll like the Sandwitches. They get a little more bluesy and folky than fleetwood mac, so it's not like a modern day clone or anything. Plus, the album cover is freaking sweet man! What the hell's up with that cat? I want to pet it, but it's probably a killer mutant kitty of doom. "Here kiddy kiddy kiddy, her-AHHAHHHAHHAH MY FACE"


Here's the link.

Unfortunately, I think that one's only ripped at 192kb. You can't argue when it's free...


Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment