Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cadallaca-Out West EP

I was feeling lazy, and wondering what I should blog about. For some reason, I wondered to myself, I wonder how many people have blogged about Cadallaca. Turns out, like nobody. Huh?

Basically, Cadallaca was a side project of Sleater-Kinney with Corin Tucker, Sarah Dougher (the lookers) and STS (also from the lookers). They never really broke up, but only released two albums, introducing Cadallaca in '98 and the Out West EP in '99. Us Corin Tucker fans desperately wait for news that Cadallaca is active again, but I fear that's not going to happen anytime soon. In the meanwhile, enjoy some good indie rock with organs (very girl-groupy feel, or take Sleater-Kinney at it's most playful and throw in some organ). Someday I'll upload their introducing LP as well, or sooner if people want it.

I also have some street punk coming up for you probably sunday. So check back for that. Good stuff.

Ripped at 320. Link in comments.

1 comment: