Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birds Fled From Me-Live

I know, I know. I said I was going to upload the live set of Birds Fled From Me from like two saturdays ago. In case you forgot or don't know, you can go back and read my little bio about Rachel, or Birds Fled From Me.

Holidays and stuff keep me busy. Or busy-ish. Anyways, it's done now, just in time for the new year. So listen to it, it's got some new songs and some lovely sing-alongs.

The quality isn't 'great', but it's good enough to listen to. Pretty good, coming from an iphone I found in the snow and all. Another story for another time.

I have an odd desire to make a best of list for this year. I'm horrible at that, and when people do those things they always include an 'edgy' or 'off-kilter' choice. You know, to make themselves stand out. If I do make a list, it'll be my favorites. That's it, no fucking politics. That being said, no matter how much stuff I listen to, there's always more. So, I guess I shouldn't call my list a best of list, but more of a favorites. Now that I've devoted all this time to this topic, I have to do it now. I feel like I just vomited this idea into this paragraph. Oh well. Perhaps my new year's resolution will be to not vomit my ideas into my blog?

Anyways, stay tuned for a couple of albums that I couldn't stop listening to this year.

The Birds Fled From Me link is in the comments. Ripped @ 320.

1 comment: