Thursday, April 8, 2010

Corin Tucker is releasing a solo album!

Ok, ok, ok, breath.

Yes, it does appear that Corin Tucker is releasing a solo album sometime in/near October, because Kill Rock Stars told me so...

I also think I broke the record for number of times I said "no fucking way".

Let me say it again. NO FUCKING WAY! This is going to be a-maz-ing.

Apparently, Sara Lund (of unwound fame) and Seth Lorinczi from golden bears will also be appearing.

After scanning this article in the portland mercury, it seems to be an "acoustic" record. However she mentions that some of the songs will be "in the ballpark" of Sleater-Kinney. So perhaps she plugs that acoustic guitar in for a song or two? Who knows. I guess we'll have to wait till October. If I don't die first.

No comments:

Post a Comment