Friday, April 9, 2010

Cadallaca-Introducing

Alright, folks. I had a request for Cadallaca's first LP, Introducing. It came out in 1998 in between Sleater-Kinney's two albums, Dig Me Out and The Hot Rock. If you haven't figured it out by now, Cadallaca was a side project by Corin Tucker. However, I think they deserve a little more credit than that.

Musically, a little more light-hearted, with less guitar and more organ. Also, I think it's a little more melancholy, and less immedate (I think carrie was the reason sleater-kinney was so "bracing" even though Corin had the vocals) than Sleater-Kinney.

Also, in the light of Corin's new album, I'll post up all the heavens to betsy I have. I already posted the heartless martin cassette, so go back in my blog and you can find that.

Technically, this is unrelated, but I have a fair amount of Excuse 17 that I can upload as well.

Get Cadallaca-Introducing here at 320.

No comments:

Post a Comment